Thursday, August 7, 2008

The life in USA


My life in US is amazing. This country has the very unique culture and habits. I hope to learn a little about these things, but my priority is to learn English.
Since I arrive here, I’m learning a new world! I met people, I visited places, and I have seen a lot of news. It’s fantastic! I study English in Armstrong High School. I have a great class with a wise person teaching us. This is the best part of the travel, for me. I work in a hotel. The job is difficult and tiring, but in the end, all this sacrifice will be worthwhile.
This experience is being grateful and will bring many good things for me. I’ll remember always the USA and the people that I met here, with a lot of affection.

5 comments:

Priscila Rechetzki said...

I loved your essay!Very good!xoxo

Unknown said...

Hey yo Evandro!!! What is going on???
I'm glad to know that you are enjoying your life in the Unite States. You are doing well and your English is improving.
Take care, peace out!!!
Vinicius

:: leonardo siqueira :: said...

Hey Evandro! What's going on, man? Weel, according our teacher Wanda, we must try write correctly, and to type in standard informal English isn't inappropriate, ok? I'm just kidding with you. Well, keep studing hard as you are doing. I can't be in the class last week, but I'll be there tomorrow. See you brother. Ooops. See you my friend.

Michels said...

É isso ai meu amigo... a experiência ai vai valer, e muito!!!
Vibrações positivas pra voce!
Abraços

Adam Nathanson said...

Hi Evandro, this is Adam, the ESL teacher who helped with the blogs in Wanda's and Clay's classes. Your blog makes me realize how much more I want to know about Brazil. I recently read an article by a famous Brazilian educational philosopher, Paolo Freire. Anyway, I'm just writing to all the ESL students with blogs to make you aware of a blog I created specifically for our English Literacy Civics class. Check it out at richmondelcivics.blogspot.com Please comment on it to let me know what you think, and I'll help you with your writing online as part of the class. I'll see you in Clay's class sometime soon.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Adam

P.S. Are you the guy from Curitiba?